Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mrs. Hale, Tear Down This Shelf!

I have rebuilt the closet shelves for I hope the final time. At the left is a picture of a pull up bar which is actually similar in design to how I re-built the shelves. AND, when I finished with the lag bolts and support bars, I did do a pull up on it! Of course Lucie's clothes weigh a lot more than me but I am feeling confident. I finished the job last night, loaded it up, and they made it through the night.

Ashleigh spent the night at a friend's house and this morning Elliott is on his way to Wilmington for a day long school competition. Fortunately, another parent took him and some friends and will bring them back. That keeps me away from the Obama train stop which will be happening right about at pickup time in the same general area. Going to be mayhem in the streets.

It is pretty dang cold out here but sunny so at least it looks warm! Because of the school thing, Elliott had to miss his game along with at least one other teammate. I am not sure if there were enough players today to play.

Keep me in mind. I am mulling over a decision I need some direction on. Some CLEAR direction.

No comments: