Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doing God's Work

The pastor of our church is away on a cruise so it was the perfect time for me to go in and do some work on the church computers! (He actually asked me to while he was gone.) Anyway, there was one computer that was isolated from the rest. It is used for some record keeping and such. So I was able to get it networked and online and able to print to the color printer/copier. I fixed the internet connection and was able to get it all updated too. Took a long time but it will make some lives a little easier and now that it is done, I can say I enjoyed getting it up to speed. And heaven knows (notice the religious pun!) I have the time...

Meanwhile, Ashleigh is taking mid-terms (and doing well!) so her school hours are all mixed up - going in late and finishing early. She came home from lacrosse weight training today pretty sore. Wait till tomorrow! Elliott has a game Thursday night and has had a couple of practices.

Getting pretty cold out these days. Nothing big planned coming up. Pretty happy that the show 24 is back on.

No comments: