Saturday, January 31, 2009

On The Rebound

Elliott had a good game this morning. They still lost by 7 points, but he played pretty well shooting 3 for 7 with a season high 7 rebounds. They were in the hole again early by 15 but managed to cut it to 6 in the 4th. Elliott got a few fouls and bumps and knocks too. I told him he should end every game with no energy left and banged up a little - that would mean he played his hardest and got into the mix! Two more games this coming week, then the tournament next weekend.

It was a quiet day here yesterday. Lucie and a friend scrapped for the day and Elliott went to youth group at night. I did some stuff around here and watched TV last night. We ordered sandwiches for supper from this place that makes a sub like Thanksgiving - turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce! Lucie placed the order and I went and picked it up but didn't realize I paid for 5 subs and only got the 4 we ordered. I called them last night and picked up a refund from them today after Elliott's game.

The display on Ashleigh's phone died so we had to activate her older phone. The new one is out of warranty and not eligible for a free replacement until March so she has to make do.

I got the last piece of information I needed to do our taxes this year. So I finished them off and got the state and federal forms filed electronically. That didn't take long. We are still getting a much needed refund so thank God for that.

Today is big cleaning day here. That is why I am blogging! ha ha My theory is it is better to clean a little every day than waste an entire day cleaning. Lucie doesn't agree. So she can spend her whole day cleaning and I will do my usual... I also backed up the computers today. It is cold outside (mid 20ยบ's with a steady wind) but I will go walk the dogs later. They love that and it tuckers them out.

No comments: