Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back In Business

As you can see, I am back in business. I got the new/used computer up and running. Everything installed fine with no real hang ups. My keyboard and mouse have PS2 connections and this computer uses USB only. I tried adaptors but I lost some mouse functionality and the keyboard went crazy. I have an old one that is getting me by but I will get a new one.

Lucie flew down to Floriday yesterday for her uncle's funeral. It went well and she wound up speaking and translating. She is enjoying time with her brother and comes home tomorrow night.

I took all the Christmas stuff down tonight. I brought it all down to the basement where Lucie has all of her scrapping stuff. It is going to be impossible for her to scrap without putting stuff away! I did a lot of it but some things get packed in a way only she can.

Elliott starts back with basketball practice soon and Ashleigh is supposed to start weight training tomorrow for lacrosse.

Not much work news. The holidays and activities here had me distracted for a while but I am getting back to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to get the picture separate - not the usual.
Had to click on the little red x and it came up on a separate screen.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Did you just say "PS2" connectors? Dude, you really do need a new computer. Holy moses that's redonk.