Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fringe Fan

Tonight was the premiere of the new Fox TV show, "Fringe." Loved it. It is on again Sunday if you missed the pilot. It reminds me of an updated X-Files. I was impressed.

Rainy day here today. Ashleigh was able to squeeze in field hockey practice and then she had a team building spaghetti dinner. The first varsity game is tomorrow. Not sure if she is going to play or not, but she has to suit up.

There is a big job fair here on Monday so I will make about a million copies of my resume and start the circuit.

Today Lucie and I voted in the Delaware primary. We went to a local high school and wandered around a bit trying to find the voting booths. They are usually right in the lobby. Kind of scary for us to walk around unchallenged. Within a few minutes someone did approach us and directed us to the gym.

No comments: