Friday, September 26, 2008

Somebody Rack Me, Please

I stumbled across this device online as I searched for ways to fix my back. I think it is just the thing I need. I find the more back stretching I do, the better it feels. Maybe I can rig something up in the garage. I spent the day on the couch yesterday with the heating pad. It is bad enough I am home all day, but usually I can find a project to keep me occupied. Yesterday was rough just laying there. I did venture out yesterday to give Ken the key to the church as he so graciously took over running basketball last night for me. Driving over there was a killer. I took one shot and went back home. I am a little better today and I know it will get better over time.

Windy and cloudy today but not much rain. Ashleigh has a field hockey game today away on the other side of Wilmington but we are not going. Elliott has a birthday party sleepover.

My cable routing project seems to have paid off as the modem has stayed online for almost 48 hours. Of course it was fine all summer and only recently started acting up so I won't really know if it is fixed for some time.

I may venture out to Walmart and get a non-electric heating pad so I can be more mobile. Maybe I can invent a solar one with a panel I can wear on my head to power it. I was also thinking of getting one of those neck brace things that I could modify with a pump handle to "jack up" my back and stretch it out.

No comments: