Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

Well, in case you haven't heard, the world will end Wednesday. Yup, it's true. Fox News has a story that a physicist is going to be conducting an atomic test in a 17 mile long tube in England that could result in the creation of black holes that will consume the earth. Check it out: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418204,00.html Don't say you weren't warned.

And in other devastating news, Tom Brady hurt his knee in the season opener today and could be out for the season. He and the Patriots are about the only reason I have any interest in football so it could be a long winter.

To complete the catastrophe trifecta, I just found out this is Boston Legal's final season. With no football or TV to watch, and no planet to watch it on, what will I do with all my time?

We survived Hurricane Hannah. We got at least 3 inches of rain (I think more) so I was busy pumping the pool out but the winds never really got that strong and we didn't have any limbs down or significant issues. Ashleigh was working on a school project that Lucie wound up taking over all afternoon. That night we went to a friend's house to play games and eat.

It was a nice sunny Sunday so we went out for burgers with friends after church and I took a nap. The laptop seems to be running fine still but it has a few more days to go before I am convinced.

Not much happening this week. I think Ashleigh has her first field hockey game.

No comments: