Monday, September 15, 2008

Job Fair Today

Today there is a job fair by the University so I am going to head over there. I have printed a bunch of copies of my resume to bring with me. I may distribute them using the "garter" method - walk in, turn my back to the recruiters, throw all of the resumes over my shoulder and let the recruiters scramble to see who gets me...

Pretty quiet weekend. My back was sore all weekend (but it is slowly getting better) so we didn't do a whole lot. Ashleigh had some school friends over and we had some friends over. We watched the movie "21" which was pretty interesting. Sunday was quiet but hot. It hit 90ยบ here. We had leftovers for lunch and watched some of the Patriots game. I recorded it while we were at church and watched the rest of the game when we got home. Not the best game I have ever seen but they won.

Interesting to see those knuckleheads down in Texas who didn't evacuate, and now have to be rescued. They should fine them or seize their property or something. There really is no need for that.

Tonight is open house at Ashleigh's high school so we may make an appearance there.

No comments: