Monday, September 29, 2008

The Last Sin Eater

We watched, "The Last Sin Eater," this weekend. Good movie. Kind of slow at times but had a good story and I liked it. Here is a link to a preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7G4QXKFx8

Every day I think my back improves by about 5%. I am doing a lot of stretching and resting and it is slowly coming along. I sure wish I knew what I did to bring this on so I never do it again, but from what I read, sometimes it just happens.

On Sunday we went to lunch with some friends at Famous Daves BBQ place. Pretty good and lots of food. The menu was huge.

Ashleigh has a game this afternoon that we will go to. It is nice out, after a rainy weekend, so it will be good to get out for a while.

I have a couple of interesting employment prospects cooking. I can't post info on them here, but there is some SLOW movement on a few things. I am optimistic. As always.

No comments: